Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My new blog: Sass Avenue

Hey Guys....

I just wanted to let you all know that I have moved back home in Australia. 
The journey in Vietnam has been a wonderful experience and I have gained so much knowledge in business and culturally as well. 

I'm sorry I didn't blog as much as I could in Vietnam, because working 7 days a week just got a little too.. hectic. However, the good news is I am about to start a new blog www.sassavenue.com, which will feature stories on lifestyle, fashion and the good 'ol Melbournian culture. What's in and What's not... thoughts and opinions from not only me, but friends and people around me.  It will still be written in the same quirky style while providing you an outlook on how we live here in Melbourne.

Also, I will be inviting all of you to post up anything that you would like to SASS about, so you can share your own experiences, where ever you are in the world.

I'm hoping the site will be live within a couple of months time, so I will keep you all posted.

In the meantime, follow me on, Twitter, youTube and Facebook... and await to be SASSIFIED!!
Yes... it is as cool as it sounds! haha. Trust me

love, VQ in Vietnam (Well... not in Vietnam anymore:))


2 comments:

  1. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/11/menyaksikan-video-sabung-ayam-serta.html/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete